iSocietyManager has a very comprehensive helpdesk or complaint management system. As CRM or help desk manager, you have to decide how you want to handle service requests of the customers. The decisions you need to make are:
- 24*7 IVR Based Helpdesk: Do you want to have automated Interactive Voice Response Call for complaint handling.
- Nature and Sub Nature of Complaints: What are the different categories and subcategories of complaints. For Example – Electricity-> No Power Supply.
- Map Supervisor and Staff to Complaint: Who will work on the respective category of the complaint and who will supervise the complaint.
- Escalation Level: What are the different escalation levels in your organization? Do you want different escalation levels at the sub nature level?
- Job Card or OTP: Will you use Job Card copy or will use OTP based verification from the customers?
- Auto Assign: You can choose the auto-assign feature in Complaint, where a complaint is automatically assigned to the staff as per the category.
- Custom Complaint Status: You can add new complaint status in addition to the default ones. This is especially useful in special projects or new projects.
After login with complaint configuration permission, you can view and add categories and subcategories of complaints.
- Go to Complaint -> Complaint Configuration
- In complaint configuration UI, you can add new nature, and sub nature of the complaints as per your requirements. You can:
- Define order of the Category i.e. in which order it’ll be displayed in Customer Mobile App.
- Add Not in Scope Category or Sub Category. For these categories – predefined messages will be shown to the customer when they will select the category to raise a new service request.
Staffs are mapped as per complaint categories so that respective complaint can be handled by them. To add a new staff or supervisor
- Go to Complaint-> Add New Staff
- Add the details of staff like name, number, working hours, etc. Below details is important
- Mobile – SMS will be sent on this number whenever a complaint will be assigned to the staff.
- Staff Role – Supervisor or ground staff
- Supervisor – In case role is Ground Staff
- Employment Status – It should be employed so that staff is active in the System
- Working Cluster – The block/cluster whose complaint can be assigned to the staff
- Duty Start/ End Time – Complaint will be assigned only between these timings.
You can define the escalation level for complaint management. The escalation levels can be applicable at
- Site Level: The escalation levels will be applicable to all type of complaints.
- Nature / Sub Nature Level: There can be different escalation levels for different category and sub category of complaint.
To configure the escalation level, steps are:
- Go to Complaint-> Complaint Escalation
- You can define as many levels as you want in the below UI. The emails and notification will be automatically sent to configured emails and mobile numbers.
Many teams prefer giving the printed copy of Complaint Job Card, which needs to be signed by the resident or customer.
- In the complaint dashboard, under action, you can see the Job Card button
- You can also modify the Job Card template as per your needs. Go to Setup-> Template->Job Card to update the same.
Instead of a printed Job Card option, you can decide OTP based complaint closure. Whenever any resident logs a complaint, a Code is generated, which is visible to the Resident only.
When a technician fixes the complaint, he will take the code. On correct code entry, complaint will automatically move to resolved status.
You have to enable OTP settings to activate this feature.
- Go to Settings-> Society Setting -> Complaint
- Select the checkbox against the OTP Verification
iSocietyManager has the “Reopen” feature in the Complaint that allow user to reopen the closed complaint. There is also an option to configure hours until when the complaint can be reopened. To enable this feature:
- Click on “Setting” Menu then click on “Society Settings”.
- Now in Complaint tab check the reopen button to enable the features then after click on Submit.
- Once the feature is enabled then the user can reopen the existing complaint.
- You can also define the complaint reopening hours by putting number of hours in “Restrict Reopen Closed complaint”.