Billing need varies from client to client. Below data is generally required so the bills can be generated. You can ignore the details which are not applicable against you, like DG Load, Grid Load is required only if you are doing electricity Billing.
- Site Details: Site for which you want to start operations. The details include below:
- Site / Project Name
- Primary Email – Site Email
- Admin – Contact Details ( Mobile No., Email ) To be used to create Admin of the Site
- Logo Image of the Site [ Optional]
- Unit Details: The unit is against which bills are being generated. You can provide details in any excel of your format, While importing you can map your fields with the System fields. Below are fields that should be part of the data depending on your billing requirement. Refer Site-Data Format under templates below.
- Unit No
- Owner Name
- Size in square feet
- Grid Demand Load [Optional]
- DG Demand Load [Optional]
- Maintenance Start Date/Bill Start Date
- Bill Plan Details: The details for all applicable Bill Plans
- Bill Plan Name
- Opening Balance for each plan against each Unit.
- Tariff Details for each Tariff including
- Tariff Name
- Calculation Base – Area, Fixed, etc.
- Delayed Payment Charge for the Bill Plan – Refer https://blog.isocietymanager.com/what-is-best-practice-for-late-payment-charge-in-billing/
- Bill Format: The bill formats of your choice. For examples refer:
iSocietyManager gives you the flexibility to use the format as per your needs. There are different bill formats and you can select as per your need. Few examples are below for your reference.
Common Area Maintenance ( CAM) Bill Formats
- Multi-Section – Separate sections for Charges, GST & Amount payable. Download PDF CAM-bill-format-separate-sections
- Single Section: All charges, taxes, amount, etc. in a single table Download PDF CAM-bill-format-single-section
- CAM Single Row: All particulars in a single row. Download PDF CAM-bill-format-single-row
Electricity Bill Formats
- Multi-Section: Download PDF electricity-bill-format-multi-section
- Multi-tables: Download PDF electricity-bill-format-multi-tables
General Bill Formats
These invoices have all the charges, so it increases simplification for customers where they will get a single bill for all charges. Management can enable the Item Wise Adjustment feature to track each charge outstanding separately. Different bill format examples are:
- Multiple Meters Format: Download PDF general-bill-format-multiple-meters-corporate
- Multiple Charges and Advance, Social Club Charge: Download PDF general-multiple-charges-advance-bill-format
- Simple Format: Download PDF general-simple-bill-format-rwa
Adhoc or Miscellaneous Bill Formats
- Gratuity Bill: Download PDF adhoc-bill-gratuity
Gas Bill Formats
- Simple: Download PDF gas-bill-format
- Meter Reading: Previous and current meter Reading (specified only Grid and DG or multiple meters like AHU etc.) . This is required if you want to
- Different Import Formats Templates Examples are as below: