There are many society related apps like iSocietyManager, Mygate, Nobrokerhood, Apartment Adda, Apna Complex. A good society management software should have traits to cover all aspects of society management.
What is a good Society Management Software?
- Cover every aspect of society operations and not only limited to few like visitor management or only complaint management.
- Must have Asset & Inventory Management– Maintenance of DG, STP, Lift, Electrical Motors, and other assets of your society is very critical and one of the key reasons that we hire a facility company.
- Finance Management: Finance is at the core of any system working, so it’s very important that the society management software
- Manpower: Manpower is at the heart of any system. Can we gauge performance of our staff? Can we track the attendance of employees or manpower? A good system covers all these aspects.
- Integration with 3rd Party Apps: A system can’t run in isolation. It’ll solve your problem only if it can communicate with 3rd Party or existing app.
Why do we use Society Management Software?
- Increase operational efficiency by more than 50%.
- Transparency between management, residents, and facility team.
- Go digital. Your documents and data become online and searchable on a single click.
- Continuous improvement. With Society Management Software, you can get insights into staff performance, collection, asset, and many more.
- Maintenance of your fixed assets like DG, Lifts, STP.
- Data Security and accessibility. Once you have the Society Management Software, it becomes very easy to get details of any resident, employee, complaint, ledger, etc.
Which society management system is better?
Key questions that need to answer before you decide to buy the Society Management Software are:
- Whether it solves your problem?
- Is it a stable product?
- Does it cover all aspects of Society Management so that i can extend it when need arise?
- Is it integrable with 3rd party apps?
- How is the support of the product?
Comment below to share your thoughts.