“In my previous site, our residents were not happy as they need to follow up our facility team to get their complaints closed. But in this project I have made it other way round by implementing iSocietyManager. Now facility staff follow up residents to close the complaint”.
I was amazed to hear that from Sahil, facility head of Royal City. Last Saturday, I was meeting him as it’s practice to meet clients regularly and ask
What change iSocietyManager brought in their working style?
I was very eager to learn more about his experience. Sahil told me.
You come to sell the billing software through some reference from a Meter company. But the real convincing for me was when You start telling how iSocietyManager handles complaints. You were telling and I was relating your examples with real problems & pains we faced in last project.
In earlier site, the System works as below:
- Resident used to raise the complaint over phone.
- Team usually note down in register. It’s totally human dependent.
- Only God knows what was done for the complaint.
- When Resident again call and tell about the complaint, there was no track, it was again noted down. This keep on happening for a long time.
Residents usually then shout on estate manager on Sundays and Holidays. Why should we pay Maintenance Charge if our complaints are not being worked on?
With iSocietyManager, residents can raise the complaint any time over their phone. They get the OTP against each complaint. Complaint can be closed only if the valid OTP is entered by facility.
This reversed the whole process.
- Complaints are traceable as they get recorded in the System.
- Transparency at every level from top to bottom. Any user can see digital complaint log book.
- Complaint can be closed only if customer is happy. The simple OTP create this magic.
- Staff performance is measurable. So staff follow up with customers to share the OTP so that complaint can be closed.
- Turn Around Time ( TAT) is clearly visible and transparent.
Complaint OTP is the key.
When he further involved his other team including supervisors in the discussion, all are happy as they have full control of their operation on their mobile. Facility App of iSocietyManager is helping them on top of things at real time.
Do your residents / tenants also complain that staff is not responding? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org